- ALL PURPOSE PEDESTAL GAMING CHAIR: A leather lounging game chair can be used for playing video games, watching movies and TV, listening to music, reading, and relaxing
- COMPLETE MEDIA EXPERIENCE: The chair incorporates two forward-facing speakers, audio force modulation technology, and ported power subwoofers into the open space inside the chair for full immersion in your game, movie, or music
- ADDITIONAL VIBRATION MOTORS: The Pro Series H3 includes additional vibration motors that sync with your audio's bass tones to create an even more powerful full-body sensation keeping you comfortable and entertained for hours
- RADIO WIRELESS RECEIVER: Built-in radio wireless receiver and included wireless transmitter work with any source with RCA stereo outputs; optional RCA cables included
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, and all other gaming systems
Vrey good deal for this well design game chair. This material is high quality and the design is very good. Very comfortable . And back and both side have speaker. As a gamer I really like it. Also it is really easy to use. It comes with the audio cable ! Good price and good quality.
Can't say anything bad about this chair. Set it up in 20 minutes, it's comfortable, everything was included and worked, sounds great looks great. I'm using it for my xbox one and couldn't be happier. I am currently using the wireless transmitter and wish it came with a power supply but that is a minor inconvenience compared to the overall product
Purchased for my 11 year old nephew. He LOVES it! There are speakers on the sides and back. The chair also moves/vibrates with the sound (like those 4D movies at Disney World)! Note: the chair does not lunge forward or anything like that, it just vibrates/shakes a little.I tried to sit in it, but it is a little to small/short for me (I'm 5'9", the height of the chair is okay, but the headrest is a little too low). But, it fits my nephew, so I'm happy.Also, it was pretty easy to put together. My nephew put it together himself in about 30 minutes. Most importantly, I purchased an extra USB cable and adapter (as recommended by ). However, the box came with that, so I can return the extra and get my money back. :)
I've been wanting a chair like this for years ever since I sat on a gamepod from Howie's gameshack. The gamepod sold for $600 two years ago. All I can say is this chair performs just as well and costs about a quarter of the price. Very comfortable.I would only fault this chair for not being very good at rocking...I mean, seriously, it's called an Xrocker! The vibration is great but the volume needs to be pretty loud to feel it. If you're a vibration junkie, get the Xrocker pro H3, it vibrates a lot better than this chair. However, this chair does have its height advantage that's good for use with a desk...so you can use this chair with your PC/laptop on a table.It's a wonderful product, not perfect, but the price is certainly right.