- 6 high-quality lullabies and sleep sounds: heartbeat, lullaby, ocean, rock-a-bye, twinkle, white noise
- Soothing sounds mask background noises to create an ideal sleeping environment for babies, infants, or toddlers. Baby will fall asleep easier, sleep better and wake up refreshed
- Leave the sound on all night or use the optional timer that can be set for 15, 30, or 60 minutes
- Portable soother with lullaby is perfect for home or travel. Perfect for new baby gifts
- Powered by an AC adaptor (included) or 3 AA batteries
We bought this specifically for white noise for our nursery. Previously we were using white noise from a phone app, and this is much better. The white noise sound is a good, deeper white noise - not to "tinny" sounding. The machine is small, can be used with an outlet or battery power, and there are timer options (although we leave it on all night). It has 6 different sounds, but we got this solely for the white noise sound. There are 3 lullaby sounds and a heartbeat sound - none of those are very good. There's also an ocean sound that's ok, but not great. So, I'd say if you're looking for white noise for an infant, this is perfect!
I love the different sound options
We are using this for our baby but just traveled and the whole family benefitted from it in the hotel room. There was partying going on in the hallway and not. One of us was disturbed thanks to the white noise. We have put one set of batteries in and use it all night every night and it is still going strong.
Great little sound machine. I originally had a Homemedics machine and it lasted maybe a year before it would stop intermittently. I bought this to replace it as a sound machine for my toddler during nap and bedtime. It wasn't as loud as the homemedics machine, but we have gotten used to it now and so far has been very reliable.
Arrived quick. Small and has enough volume to drown out my other 5 kids while baby is sleeping. I love the timer so I can play it the whole time or just 15, 30, or 60 minutes.