- Super Power - Provides an enormous 100W of charging power - enough to charge 2 USB-C laptops and 2 smartphones at the same time. USB-C Output: 5V = 3A / 9V = 3A / 20V = 5A. USB-A Output 5V = 2.4A max per port.
- High-Speed Charging - Save up to 1 hour of charging time with USB-C Power Delivery and Ankers world-famous PowerIQ technology for USB-A.
- Universal Compatibility - Optimized for flawless performance with USB-A and USB-C phones, tablets, laptops, and more, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, and 13-inch Dell XPS.
- Intelligent Power Allocation - Provides up to 100W of charging power while one device is connected to a USB-C port, or distributes output to up to 4 connected devices. This enables full-speed charging for more devices simultaneously.
- What You Get - PowerPort Atom PD 4 wall charger, adhesive strip, welcome guide
Have used a two port USB-A wall charger with my phone and tablet for years along with the manufacturer provided power supply for my laptop. This means I always need two plugs and that one has to have physical clearance around it for the wall charger. This is not always available in conference rooms, public spaces, etc.Recently received a new work laptop that charges via USB-C. So, I decided to see if I could get down to a single charger.This product fills that role, and works well. It is approximately the same size and weight of the two chargers it replaces, so my main gains are convenience and plug reduction.Although it is an improvement over two chargers and is probably the best choice on the market right now, this charger is overkill for me. I suspect it will be for many others as well.Anker should design a charger for users with one 13"-14" laptop (50-60W), a phone, and a tablet (both 10W).A physically smaller 80W charger with one USB-C and two USB-A would have been the perfect product for me.
Company to charge all of my devices
I used this while traveling the last week and it works wonders. To no longer have to carry around X amount of wall adapters for my devices. Charging wise, it is reliable as well, I didn't notice a difference when charging my Macbook Pro with this instead of the power brick that came with it.Anker makes really great and reliable products when it comes to charging mobile devices. If you are hesitant about using a third party charger for your Mac, phone or any other USB charging device, trust and use anker instead.
So this thing is a beast I was hoping it would charge my s20+ like the 45w stock charger I got in my box but it doesn't do that (that is super fast charging) but this thing only does fast charging and I've bought super fast charging cables and it still doesn't do super fast charging I'm not sure why I don't have anything else plugged into it besides the phone and it still doesn't do more than fast charging. So if you are looking for a super fast charger for your samsung this isn't what you want..They may make a super fast charger but this one only charges with fast charging.
Large but it does exactly what I needed and wanted. It can charge my dell Xps my iPhone my iPad all at the same time no problem.