- All-day comfort and back support - Leap's contoured backrest changes shape as you move to support your entire spine, ensuring long-term comfort
- Quality & durability designed to withstand 24/7 use while providing maximum comfort
- Included Components: 1 Chair
- Steelcase's no1 selling ergonomic chair
- LiveBack - changes shape to mimic and support the movement of the spine
- Natural Glide System enables you to comfortably recline without straining your eyes, arms, and neck
- Cradle to Cradle(CM) certified Leap is up to 94 percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected, and made of up to 30-percent recycled content
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified Identifying Leap as a low-emitting
Great chair! As I started working more from home I noticed that my chair was not very good for sitting for longer times. I already had a leap chair at work for almost 10 years and it is still in great condition. So I ordered another one for home. The one I received is an original new chair not refurbished and it's great. I can sit on it for over 8 hours. I like how it flexes with my upper body movement and gives me support all day. Getting it adjusted takes some time. I am 6'2 and the height adjustment has enough settings to accommodate my height.
I am so much more productive now with this chair. I can work pain free for hours straight using the Leap Chair.
this is just a great chair. the seat adjusts to the right depth as well as height. the arm wrests adjust. the lumber support adjusts to the perfect spot. the firmness and amount of back leaning support is great. Over-all this is well worth its cost for some serious sitting in comfort
I bought this chair at a local office furniture store after looking online. they seem to have sales on these chairs fairly often so if you look around you should be able to get it for a couple hundred off.I have low back problems and after a couple hours my back starts aching in any chair I am in. So far I can last about twice as long in this chair before my low back starts giving me problems. I am amazed by how much better this is than others I have owned.I am 6'4" and 220 pounds. It is unusual to find a chair (or shirt) that is too big for me. At the highest setting my feet can't quite sit flat on the ground (which is really great to know). Armrests lock in at 9 different heights though they also can be shifted in to make it more comfortable when typing. My initial thought is that I will buy a second chair (I have a home office and a normal office away from home).
Great chair. Best purchase yet.