- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 40-millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound when used for PC gaming only (download code slip inside the box)
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments
- Durable Construction: The Kraken X frame is flexible and built to last, able to withstand daily, care-free use
Comfortable, easy to use and sound great. Not much else to say really. Works well, glad I got these on prime day.
The headphone is really easy to use. It is light and you won't even know it is there. You can sleep with it on if you're watching netflix with your laptop. The only problem is that the microphone isn't removeable. So if you decided to carry it on your trip it might break. I would get one that doesn't have a microphone attached to it. But this is a nice set if you're on low budget gamer.
I use this for casual gaming and YouTube, I really enjoy the sound quality and how lightweight the headset is! Easy setup and the surround sound works nicely. Overall satisfied!
In this price range, you can't beat this headset. Fantastic surround sound, you can hear everything happening in the game, as well as where the sound is coming from. Great for Warzone players trying to sneak up on you! Mic is also great, online friends commented how clear my voice sounds. Get these!
Most comfortable headset I've ever worn and that's quite a few including some that sell north of $300 and use materials such as lambskin on the ear cups.Microphone is easy to place and feels sturdy.In fact my ONLY complaint is the lower than expected volume. The sound is very very distinct and detailed. More like a pair of hi-fi headphones than gaming.Recommended - just turn down the volume before you re-engage the speakers! ;)