- Includes 12 (11oz) ready to drink Orgain Clean Protein Grass Fed Creamy Chocolate Fudge Nutritional Protein Shakes
- 20 grams of 100% New Zealand-sourced clean grass-fed milk protein, 3 grams of dietary fiber, low net carbs, 140 calories per serving.Non-Caffeinated
- Gluten-free, soy-free, kosher, vegetarian-friendly, non-GMO, carrageenan-free. Free of all artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. Free of rBST, steroids, antibiotics, medications.
- A perfect way to supplement protein in your diet and reduce cravings and hunger. Good source of calcium and complete protein in each serving.
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nutrition for men and women. These are great for meal replacement, a quick breakfast or snack, weight management, building lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post-workouts.
140 calories, 20 gr protein, only 4 gr sugar. This is a great New Zealand-sourced entry in a crowded field of nutritional drinks. It is chocolatey enough to be satisfying and fulfilling, without the heavy weight or fatty feeling of a 'shake' type of product. Less calories than most other similar versions.
Before switching to this protein drink, I triedBSN - to sweet and too many additives,ON - tolerableJYM- one of my favorites, great productOrgain- my go to protein drink. unmatched quality.
Convenient travel size. Great that it has a cap instead of the punch top with a straw. You can drink a portion, put it down with the cap without the mess. It is sweetened, but not so heavily as many other products. Taste profile is decent.20g of protein while not being enough for some will be a good extender for folks looking to just keep hunger away for a little while longer.My wife and I keep some of these in the fridge for times when a tight schedule, hungry stomachs, and clean eating all need to converge.My wife uses the Orgain chocolate protein shake powder and likes that product as well.
The best protein shake I have ever had! Tastes great and keeps me full for three or more hours. I like that I know what is in it and it is healthier for me.
I have been waiting for this shake all my life!! High protein, low sugar, low fat, grass fed protein -- and tastes great! I stick it in the freezer for about 15 minutes and the consistency is like a real milk shake. I love the regular Orgain shake too but it's high in sugar. Only 3 points on Weight Watchers and a packs a great protein punch!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!