- Breathable mesh seat with one-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment; Assembly Required, Meets ANSI or BIFMA standards
- Adjustable synchro-tilt allows you to tilt at a 2:1 ratio for better circulation and weight distribution
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Padded flip arms with heavy-duty silver accents and dual wheel carpet casters
- GREENGUARD certified for better indoor quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
This chair has great back support while still being very comfortable. The shape of the back part naturally supports good posture, I feel like mine is already improving. The mesh is very breathable which is nice being in a hot industrial office in Arizona. It smoothly glides between workstations and easily adjusts for different desk heights. It鈥檚 very sturdy and was a breeze to put together.I should have bought this chair sooner!
Like most people I'm sure, I bought this chair because I wanted a cheaper alternative to the Aeron chair because I'm so use to sitting on it at work/school. It definitively isn't as comfortable as the Aeron (and I don't think it looks as nice either), but for 1/4 the price, I'm not complaining.
This chair is like my chair I had in my office at work. It is so Comfortable and I find myself sitting upstraight instead of slouging.
I am a Motion Graphic Designer and spend a good deal of my day at my desk. I was looking for a mesh chair similar to the Herman Miller Aeron for my home office. I found this chair for 1/10th of the price of an Aeron, the reviews were good, it looked good, so I gave it a try.Shipping was fast, the box was heavy, and the chair is amazing. Honestly, I prefer this over the Aeron, I just find this chair way more comfortable. I'll definitely be recommending these to my fellow design friends.
Very comfy chair. Super easy to assemble.