- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 2300 square feet, and connects up to 45 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- SEAMLESS SMART ROAMING: Uses your existing network SSID name so you never get disconnected as you move around your home or office
- AC2200 WIFI SPEED: Provides up to 2200Mbps performance using tri-band and patented FastLane3 (TM) technology for heavy-duty 4K HD streaming and multi-player gaming.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with WiFi.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location.
Prior to installing this product I was experiencing poor and slow connectivity with my cable modem and airport router on other floors in my house with 2 Mbps speed tops. Once installed and configured via WPS, the speeds were well over 70 Mbps! The only improvement to this device would be to include an ethernet jack for non-wireless devices (such as my older HP Printers) Otherwise, highly recommended!
My home is a concrete structure designed for Hurricanes and is equipped with several security cameras and seven Alexas of all sorts including smart plugs. The wi-fi signal was very weak at best using the regular extenders. My Router is the Net gear XR-700 and on it's own it will not reach the upper floors. This EX 7500 extender converted the weak signal (red light) into X7 times the data speeds and is not even in it's optimal position. Yes it works best with Tri-Band routers this might reduce the alleged resets. To me it's heaven on earth, I should have purchased his big cousin with the Ethernet ports, this one does not have one. the only drawback are the bright LEDs you can't switch them off without turning off the unit. Not a deal breaker at all.
Right out of the box great Tri-band Mesh Extender. Easy set up, super fast and working with my Netgear Tri-band Router I now have an impressive whole house network. I especially love that I can go anywhere in my home using my WiFi calling on my cell phone without dropping the call due to the meshing. My Netgear dual-band extender did not allow you to leave either the router or extender range without dropping a call. At the time that was better than nothing until this extender came out. So far I’m very happy with this purchase. I’ve had it since November of 2018 with no problems at all.
Wanted to try this before spending twice as much on multi unit mesh system. Setup was fast and flawless. Works great with my existing FiOS router for 4 a level, 4300 sq. ft. home. All the benefits of a mesh system with convenience of wall plug extender form factor (no cord mess). Both 5G and 2.4 networks have improved signal throughout home with single SSID.
Haven't tested the distance as I only needed to extend my wifi from the front of my garage to my work room in the back. But let me tell you it is no slouch. Only had an issue with it once where the internet went out. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it's been fine ever since. Was pretty easy to set up. For 130$ or whatever it costs you pretty much expect it's going to be be plug and play and your wifi range troubles are over and that's about pretty accurate for what you get. Oh and the download speeds are good. I think they're about 3/4 what I get in the house so I am happy.