- MATERIAL: The laptop briefcase is made of environment-friendly canvas poly fabric which is durable and water-repellent; Dimensions: 18x12.8x7.5/9.5; Weight:2.88LBS.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL COMPARTMENT: Roomy compartments provide separated space for your 17.3 computer, iPad, files, pens, wallet, notebooks, and all your items. RFID pockets with identity protection function protect date encoded on most IDs, credit cards, and passports. The padded laptop compartment offers perfect protection for your laptop from accidental bumps and shocks.
- EXPANDABLE CAPACITY: The expansion zipper will extend the main compartment space greatly, in which there will be more space for your clothing and files.
- COMFORTABLE & COMPATIBLE DESIGN: Removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap and sturdy PU handles assure you comfort in carrying for a long time.
- GREAT CONVENIENCE: A well-knitted luggage strap is quite easy to fix the laptop bag on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and business traveling more convenient.
AWESOME briefcase! There is SO MUCH room in this thing... for real. If you're going somewhere for just a day or two by plane, you can get your travel essentials in there (laptop, associated cords, etc.) as well as a change of clothes or two. I was able to fit three Canon XA10 video cameras in there, a WD MyBook Thunderbolt Duo, a DJI Mavic Pro drone, a ton of cords, cables, laptop, pro Sony studio headphones, etc., and then some. And it STILL fit under the seat in front of me on my flight. Totally blown away.
I pack a lot into my laptop bag and that often puts stress on the zippered compartments. This bag has a great number of compartments, 4 zippered, with dividers and pouches within as well, and it is EXPANDABLE. The shoulder strap is comfortable, for all the weight my loaded bags end up being. The bag itself is nice and light. It feels well made and like it will last.
The bag itself is an amazing product. Sturdy, well designed, handles are a bit harder than I expected but I have ended up enjoying that feature as im not worried about the handles cutting into my hands. The interior design is well made and capable of holding at least two laptops and several accessories. With the extra space zipper I can see an individual being able to hold even more than just two laptops. (Just be aware the more you add to this bag the heavier it will be.) Well worth the 40 dollars it cost.My first one did not come with a strap, However, the company was willing to go great lengths to ensure I got the full product as advertised. They are an amazing group to buy from and I highly recommend this product to anyone searching for a laptop bag of amazing quality.
Very nice size and durable product. I have tried many before but this one is the best.Good number of pockets to store docs .Protect my laptop very well. Highly recommend to buy.
I recently bought a new Dell 17 inch screen. The new laptop was too big for my current case that I have had since 2007. I really like ballistic fabric, because it holds up very well. Plenty of room for cord, logitec thumb roller mouse, coupe portable hard drives. A photography book (thick Magazine) , and I till haven't filled it up. If someone was looking for a replacement, this would be a top recommendation.