- Compatibility: Fits LCD, LED flat-screen TV, and monitor up to 32". Support up to 17.6 lbs. VESA compatible 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100 mm. The two-stage locking system is compatible with 3.1 C-clamp and 1.6 Grommet Base
- Fully Adjustable: The gas spring stand can tilt +35/-35, swivel +90/-90, and rotate 360. Max height is up to 23.62", and max extension is up to 18.34".
- Double Benefits: Double efficiency and productivity to make working or relaxing that much more comfortable
- Sturdy Construction: High-grade material C-Clamp, grommet base, and VESA plate ensures a strong and stable connection with your desk and monitor screen
- Package Includes: 1 x WALI Single Monitor Gas Spring Stand, Mounting Hardware Kit, User Manual, 10 Year Protection
Not sure what else to say. It got here in 24 hours, and it's built just as well as the Basics one. And dare I say it, more cleverly designed. Holds a 27" monitor just fine. Seems to be about the same level of reach and flexibility as the one as well (I have both). Mounts on a flat surface or through a hole (that's how I have mine). The clip to hold the cables and hex wrenches is handy as well, keeps the adjustment tools handy yet out of the way. Save yourself the money and get this one.
Got this for a second 24" monitor that is only used when needed. When not used I need the desk space and it swings up, over and out of the way. The mount lets me do this easily. Assembly was pretty straightforward and included are 2 hex wrenches. I did have to use one of my own though on one bolt since the included ones didn't fit.In use the gas strut works smoothly and since the tension is adjustable the arm stays put. It took some tweaking to get the monitor when extended to stay in the same plane as my first one without drooping but got that worked out. Easy to move, adjust and does just what I needed it to do.
I am using this in my home office with a LG 27" 4K monitor. I have two iMacs on a much more expensive stands (Ergotech) that I really like, but figured why not give this a chance. Assembly was very easy and the instructions were pretty clear. Adjusting for the weight of my monitor was simple too, but I admit I went the wrong way first try. That this competes with my other stands at 1/3rd the price or less is a very nice surprise.
This is a pretty robust monitor mount with some nice features.The collar that attaches the arm to the vertical post has a rubber bushing, which keeps the monitor arm in place even when the screw is loosened. This allows you to loosen the screw without having the arm and monitor slip down on the post, making height adjustments easier.The VESA plate slips onto a bracket on the end of the arm with a thumbscrew, so the monitor can be easily removed without tools.The cable management clip on the post even has onboard storage for the allen wrenches that you use for adjusting the tension on the arm springs. Thanks some good thinking right there.My only critique is that the clamp for the table top doesn’t open very wide, so check the thickness of your desk before buying.
I’m so stoked with this thing. I have a 27 inch monitor on it and it’s solid as a rock. My desk space is awesome now. If I put the screen up high I can recline and put my feet on top of the desk, under the monitor and watch a movie in comfort. I can get as close to the action as I want while gaming. And I can move the monitor all the way back so I have all the room on my desk to spread my homework. I wish I’d done this before. Now this mounting arm is cheaper than what I paid. I shopped and shopped, but I tell you, look no further, this is a super deal for a great product. I did the drill through the desk mount. Easy and super stable. I love it.