- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water-resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft-touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing so it's easier than ever or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of playtime, rechargeable with USB power sources
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts allows you to easily take calls and access your phones virtual assistant hands-free
this bose has the greatest sound ever. i read some reviews that is stopped working after a few times. well, so far so good . i play music all day for residents in a nursing home. loud enough for them to hear and enjoy. i wanted a red and got the white color. but the white works. didnt want my residents to not have music. . music is everything and this speaker does its job. for the price. .......cant beat it.
Speaker works exceptionally well. It paired quickly and works seamlessly with my Samsung TV and iPhone. While I have a 7/2 surround sound system, I use the Bose Soundlink as a quick "go to" when viewing content that does not need the movie theater effect. When used outdoors, the sound quality is full and rich, which is what you would expect from Bose. I haven't tested it to see how long a battery charge lasts. However, the adapters make charging quick and simple. It can also be powered during use.
So far, so good, I love the sound. I have read that the battery will die at some point and they do not make a replaceable battery. That will be the only downside, but I hope it lasts a good long while before that happens. I listened to some other speakers that were in a similar price range and the sound was not as nice.
I use it with my Echo Dot in the bedroom/bath. I cannot hear the Echo Dot when in the bath with fan running so find the bluetooth speaker is perfect. It pairs automatically even if I've unplugged it to move another room. I wish the battery life was longer but learned to keep it plugged in.
Bose product are usually really pricy (both worth it, I'm sure). I was surprised when I saw this speaker for 150$. The sound quality is very good, the bluetooth range is also very good, I can move it to anywhere in my apartment without any problem. It's easy to use, easy to grip, the battery lasts adequately long (around 6 hours). The volume can go quite loud too.